Central Bank of India Recruitment 2012 – Apply Online for 1000 PO Vacancies: Central Bank of India has issued notification against recruitment of 1000 Probationary Officer Vacancies. Candidates who have taken the Common Written Examination (CWE) for PO/MT conducted by IBPS in 2011-2012 and obtained a valid IBPS Score Card are only eligible to apply. Eligible candidates must apply online on or before 25-05-2012. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
Central Bank of India Vacancy Details:
Number of Vacancies: 1000
Name of Post: Probationary Officer JMGS-I
Age Limit: Candidates’ age must be between 20 years and 30 years. Cutoff date for determining age limit would be 01-07-2011. (Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt. rules).
Educational Qualification: Candidates must hold Graduate Degree in any discipline from a any recognized University with a certificate in Computer Awareness & Office Automation.
IBPS Score Card Minimum Weighted Score: Candidates must have the minimum TWSS in IBPS CWE as indicated in the notification. Score in IBPS PO CWE for General candidates – 160, for OBC – 155, SC – 150 and for ST – 130.
Application Fee Details: General and OBC candidates need to pay application fee of Rs. 250/- (RS. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in form of challan which can be downloaded from website at any branch of Central Bank of India.
Selection Procedure: Selection of eligible candidates, who are short listed on the basis of score in IBPS CWE, would be made on basis of performance in Personal interview held by the Bank.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply through online mode on or before 25-05-2012. After submission of application online candidates must take print of application form and retain it along with the payment challan to be produced at the time of Interview.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to Central Bank of India website www.centralbankofindia.co.in for submission of online application.
2. Select the Careers link to access the notification Central Bank Recruitment Project-2012-PO which would provide you with challan downloading option and online application option.
3. Take print of Challan available in the notification and make the payment any of the Central Bank of India branches.
4. After making payment and receiving the filled in payment receipt, revisit the bank’s website.
5. Select the Online Application link from the same link that is the notification link in the Careers link of Bank’s website.
6. Fill all marked details carefully, check once for errors and Submit the online application for the PO post.
7. Take print of Application Form and retain it for further use which may be required for submission at the time of interview along with challan.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 11-05-2012
Last Date for Online Registration: 25-05-2012
Dates for Payment of Application Fee: from 11-05-2012 to 25-05-2012
For other details like pay scale, probation and bond details, leave, job profile, essential experience and preferable qualifications and other instructions and conditions, click on the link given below: