Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2012 – 95 Various Vacancies: Goa Shipyard Limited, a Public Sector Company under the Ministry of Defense has issued notification for recruitment of 95 Various Vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format on or before 10-09-2012. Details about age limit, qualification, no of posts, and other information about Goa Shipyard recruitment is given below…
Goa Shipyard Vacancy Details:
Total No of Vacancies: 95
Name of the Posts:
1. Assistant Superintendent (MSW): 02 posts
2. Junior Supervisor (Blasting and Spray Painting): 01 post
3. Assistant Superintendent (Finance): 03 posts
4. Technical Assistant. Gr. II (Mech & Electronics): 02 posts
5. Nursing Assistant: 02 posts
6. Civil Assistant – Grade II: 02 posts
7. Marine Fitter Fixed Term: 05 posts
8. Pipe Fitter Fixed Term: 05 posts
9. Refrigerator & A/C Mechanic: 04 posts
10. Welder (Aluminium): 06 posts
11. Structural Fitter Fixed Term: 15 posts
12. Unskilled Grade Fixed Term: 17 posts
13. Store Assistant: 04 posts
14. Electronic Mechanic: 04 posts
15. EOT Crane Operator: 08 posts
16. Diploma Trainee (Mechanical Engg): 02 posts
17. Diploma Trainee (Electrical Engg): 01 post
18. Diploma Trainee (Shipbuilding Engg): 01 post
19. Diploma Trainee (Fabrication Technology & Erection Engg): 01 post
20. Office Assistant: 07 posts
21. Painter Fixed Term: 03 posts
Age Limit: Candidate age must below 30 years for Asst Superintendent, Jr Supervisor post and 28 years for all remaining posts as on 31-07-2012. (Age relaxations will be extended as per rules).
Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess SSC, ITI with NAC Certificate, Diploma (Engg), CA/ICWA, Degree from a recognized University.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and interview.
How to Apply: Eligible Candidates may apply through application in prescribed format, a recent passport size photograph affixed on the application form, along with attested copies of all relevant certificates and super scribing the post applied on envelop, should be send to the following address “The Chief General Manager (Pers & Admn), Dr. B.R Ambedkar Bhavan, Goa Shipyard Limited, Vaddem, Vasco-DA-Gama, Goa-403802″ on or before 10-09-2012.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 10-09-2012
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, application format, experience, how to apply, selection process, last date for receipt of application and other details of Goa Shipyard Recruitment is available at given below link…