GTU Recruitment 2012 – 65 Teaching Vacancies: Gujarat Technological University invites applications for 65 Teaching vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply through Online & Offline in prescribed application form. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection, how to apply and other detail are given below…
GTU Vacancies Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 65 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Professor (On Contract) – 19 Posts
2. Associate Professor (On Contract) – 19 Posts
3. Assistant Professor (On Contract) – 21 Posts
4. Professor – 02 Posts
5. Assistant Professor – 04 Posts
Age Limit: Candidate should have not more than 55 years for Assistant Professor Posts, for remaining posts check the notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess B.E/ B.Tech & M.E/ M.Tech/ Ph.D/ B.Pharm & M.Pharm/ P.G in relevant disciplines.
Application Fee: Candidate should pay Rs.250/- (Except for SC/ST/PH/Woman), by downloading the challan from GTU website and should be payable in any of the SBI branch.
Selection: Selection can be done on the basis of performance in interview.
How to Apply: Candidate need to download the bank challan from the website gtu.ac.in/Recruitment.asp, DD should be payable in any of the SBI branch. Then after complete the online application form with complete details, upload scan copy of candidate photograph and signature, after submitting the online application take printout of it and filled the Academic performance indicator (API) proforma attached to the advertisement fill it with complete details and send the API proforma, online application printout, bank challan, all necessary documents, photographs through speed post/ courier/ by hand to Registrar, Gujarath Technological University, 2nd Floor ACPC building, L.D. Engineering College, Navarangpura Ahmedabad – 15, Gujarat, India.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Candidate should click on gtu.ac.in/Recruitment.asp website
2. Select the link ‘Apply Online for Teaching Staff’ link to apply for the post.
3. First Download State Bank of India challan & make payment in any of the SBI branch.
4. After click on Apply Online button and enter Journal number, email-id to fill the application.
5. Complete with given details
6. Then after take printout of the online application form
7. And also complete the API Proforma given in the notification, send to the above given address.
Important Date: No last date for filling up the application
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection, how to apply, vacancies and other details are available in the following link.., http://188.8.131.52/job/