Gujarat Technological University Recruitment 2012
Gujarat Technological University Recruitment 2012 – 69 Non-Teaching Vacancies: Gujarat Technological University invites applications for 69 Non – Teaching vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply through Online and send the printout through post on or before 12-10-2012. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection, how to apply and other detail are given below…
GTU Vacancies Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 69 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Director – 01 Post
2. Deputy Director – 04 Posts
3. Research Associates – 06 Posts
4. Project Officer – 03 Posts
5. Programmer (MCA/BE) – 02 Posts
6. Research Assistants – 09 Posts
7. Administrative Assistant (BE) – 35Posts
8. PA to VC – 01 Post
9. Office Assistant (PGDCA or equivalent) – 05 Posts
Age Limit: Candidate should have 35 years for Administrative Assistant Post, 30 years for PA to VC & Office Assistant Post and for remaining posts check the notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess B.E/ B.Tech & M.E/ M.Tech/ Ph.D/ P.G in relevant disciplines, and also refer the notification for complete details.
Application Fee: Candidate should pay Rs.250/- (Except for SC/ST/PH/Woman),by downloading the challan from GTU website and should be payable in any of the SBI branch.
Selection: Selection will be made on the basis of candidates previous record and their performance in the interview.
How to Apply: Candidates can apply through online from the website gtu.ac.in/Recruitment.asp. After submission of online application form with complete detailscandidates take printout of it and send the online application printout, bank challan, all necessary documents, photographs through speed post/ courier/ by hand to Registrar, Gujarath Technological University, 2nd Floor ACPC building, L.D. Engineering College, Navarangpura Ahmedabad – 15, Gujarat , India on or before 12-10-2012.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Candidate should click on gtu.ac.in/Recruitment.asp website
2. Select the link ‘Apply Online for Non Teaching Staff’ link to apply for the post.
3. First Download State Bank of India challan & make payment in any of the SBI branch.
4. After fee payment, candidates open the online link and enter Journal number, email-id to fill the application.
5. Complete all the details in online application with out any mistakes.
6. After submission of online application candidates need to take printout of the online application form and send to the above given address.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 12-10-2012
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection, how to apply, vacancies and other details are available in the following link.., http://22.214.171.124/jobnonteaching/