The following trick makes it very easy for anyone to shutdown their pc’s remotely.The requirements are simple one cell phone with GPRS enabled, microsoft outlook on the pc to be put to shutdown.Using this method the user can shutdown, restart, hibernate the computer just by sending an email from their cell phone.All you need to have is Microsoft outlook which comes with Microsoft word. The Microsoft outlook should beinstalled on the pc you wish to shutdown.
First you need to create a batch file to perform shutdown etc .you can write them down yourself.
* Open your notepad and type the following
c:\windows\system32\shutdown -s -f -t 00 And save it as shutdown.bat (Executable file)
* Open up Microsoft outlook .make sure that it is already configured for you email id.
* Now we will need to set Microsoft outlook in such a way that outlook checks you email every one minuite.This can be set by going to tools-à options
* Then click the mail setup tab and later send/receive button
* Make sure that you schedule an automatic send/receive every box checked and set the number of minutes to 1.Now you may close all these dialog boxes
* Now go to tools—rules and alert. Next click on options button on the upper right hand corner and press the import rules button
* Now click on the shutdown.bat which you recently created
* Now the final step
* When you send the message from your phone to your email address with a subject shutdown or smsshutdown%% and your computer is shutdown.