OPSC Recruitment 2012 – Apply Online for 38 Asst Engineer Vacancies: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has issued notification against recruitment of 38 Assistant Engineer (Electrical) in Class II Group B of Odisha Engineering Services under Department of Energy. Eligible candidates may apply through Online mode on or before 04-09-2012. Other details like Vacancies, Age limit, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Selection Procedure and How to apply are given below…
OPSC Vacancy Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 38
Name of Post: Assistant Engineer (Electrical)
Age Limit: Candidate’s age must not be less than 21 years and must not be more than 32 years. Cutoff date for determining age limit would be 01-08-2011. (Age relaxations would be as per Government rules).
Educational Qualification: Candidates must be possess Degree in Electrical Engineering, must be an Associated Member of the Institution of Engineers Electrical and must also possess hold a degree as enumerated in the Appendix-I as mentioned in the notification.
Application Fee Details: Candidates need to pay Rs. 300/- towards application fee. After submission of Online Application, candidates must take the print out system generated payment challan along with online application form. The filled in Challan must be submitted along with the fee amount at any branch of State Bank of India.
Selection Procedure: Selections of candidates will be made on the basis of career assessment, written examination and Viva Voce Test.
How to Apply: Candidates must apply for the post of Asst Engineer only through Online mode. The applications must be submitted online on or before 04-09-2012. After submission of Online Applications, candidates must take the print out of form and send it along with all other relevant enclosures through Registered Post/Speed Post/Courier to Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road, Cuttack-753001 on or before 17-09-2012.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.opsconline.gov.in to start the Online Application process.
2. Select the ‘Apply Online’ link besides the desired post.
3. Read the declaration and warning columns carefully, enter the Security Code and select ‘I agree to all terms & conditions stated above and in the Advt. & I want to Apply, link.
4. Fill in all marked details carefully, select the Examination zone and check once for errors.
5. Upload previously scanned photograph, signature and thumb impression at the places provided and click on ‘Submit’ button
6. Take print out of application form and payment challan and make payment as per details mentioned above.
7. After submission of Online Application send the print out of application form and send it along with other enclosures as per details given above.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 04-08-2012
Last Date for Online Registration: 04-09-2012
Last Date for Receipt of Application Fee at SBI: 06-09-2012
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 17-09-2012
For other details like Vacancy distribution, age relaxation, selection process, pay scale, job requirement and other instructions and conditions, click on the link given below: