Telugu Akademi Recruitment 2013 Apply Online
Telugu Akademi Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for Jr Assistant Posts: Telugu Akademic, Andhra Pradesh has issued notification for the recruitment of Junior Assistants. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 14-05-2013. More details regarding educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, selection and application process are mentioned below…
Telugu Akademi Vacancy details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 16
Name of the post: Junior Assistant
Age Limit: Candidates should have completed 18 years of the age as on 01-07-2013 and should not have completed 34 years of age as on 01-07-2013. (In case of S.C., S.T., B.C., candidates, the maximum age limit shall be 39 years).
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Any Degree Examination or its equivalent Examination with Telugu as Second Language and Knowledge in Telugu D.T.P. Preference will be given to the Post Graduates.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay the examination fee of Rs.400/- (Rs.200/- for SC/ ST candidates) at E-seva/ Mee seva/AP online centers / payment gateway. A service charge of Rs. 20/- shall be paid to the service providers towards application processing Fee.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Examination, Practical Test on Telugu DTP work and Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.teluguakademi.org from 22-04-2013 to 14-05-2013. After submission of Online Application candidates should take the print out of the application for further assistance.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to the website www.teluguakademi.org press enter button.
2. Click on the “Apply Online”. A new page will appear on the screen.
3. Registration Fee Payment Procedure Web Page appears.
4. In the new page, select the appropriate Registration Fee payment mode
5. If the payment mode selected is AP Online / e-Seva / Mee seva follow the instructions and pay the fee.
6. After the Registration Fee is paid a receipt form which contains the Transaction Id. should be used for the next step.
7. If the payment mode selected is Debit / Credit card follow the instructions given in the above screenshot of the Registration Fee Payment Procedure web page
8. After the “Payment Verification” page will appear. An SMS will be sent immediately to your mentioned Mobile number along with Transaction Id.
9. Fill in the same details as mentioned in the previous stage along with Transaction Id.
10. Once the payment is completed, the candidate will be automatically redirected to the www.teluguakademi.org page to complete the Online Application Form.
11. Candidates should fill all the details in the form and upload the photo & signature in the appropriate places.
12. After filling all the details in the application form click on the ‘Submit” button.
13. After submission of online application candidates should take the print out of the application for further assistance.
Starting Date for Online Application: 22-04-2013
Last Date for Online Application: 14-05-2013
Date & Time of Examination: 09-06-2013 from 10.30 am to 01.00 pm
For more details regarding age, qualifications, pay scale, selections and other information click on the below link…