TJSB Bank Recruitment 2012
TJSB Bank Recruitment 2012 – Apply online for Trainee Officer Vacancies: Thane Janata Sahakari Bank (TJSB) invites applications for recruitment of Trainee Officer Vacancies at branches situated at places in state of Maharashtra, Goa and Gujarat. Eligible candidates are advised to apply online between 09-10-2012 to 27-10-2012. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
TJSB Bank Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Trainee Officer
Age Limit: Candidate age should have 23 years (born on or after 01-01-1989).
Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess First Class Graduate (60 % and above), passed on or after April 2010 from any faculty.
Application Fee Details: Applicants need to pay application fee of Rs. 400/- in the form of Challan downloaded from website. The application fee has to be paid through a bank account to the specified bank account (given below)
i. For Candidates remitting Application Fee via bank account with TJSB Bank – Application Fee can be remitted through TJSB Bank (through ABB Any bank branch transaction).
ii. For Candidates remitting Application Fee via bank account with any other Bank – Application Fee can be remitted through NEFT – National Electronic Fund Transfer / Net Banking.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Online Test, Group Discussion and/or Interview and Medical Exam.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates are advised to apply online between 09-10-2012 to 27-10-2012 only through the Bank’s website www.tjsb.co.in. After submission of application candidates can take a printout of the system generated on-line application form to be submitted at the time of the interview. The registration number and password generated should also be retained for future reference.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to Bank’s website www.tjsb.co.in and follow the link Career opportunities.
2. Click “Recruitment for the post of Trainee Officer – 2012”.
3. Print the Challan and make payment as mentioned above.
4. Revisit the website and select the “apply online” link.
5. An online application will open. Carefully fill in the necessary details from the Fee Payment Receipt in the Online Application Form.
6. And upload scanned photograph and signature.
7. Fill up all the details required in the application and click “Submit” available at the bottom of the online application and the online application will be registered.
8. Candidates are required to take a printout of the online application using the above registration number and password. The printout of application form is required to be submitted at the time of interview.
Tentative Date of Online Examination: 18-11-2012
Opening date of Online Registration Gateway: 09-10-2012
Closing date of Online Registration Gateway: 27-10-2012
Start date for payment of Application Fee: 09-10-2012
Last date for payment of Application Fee: 27-10-2012
Call letter Download: 09-11-2012 to 18-11-2012
For more details like vacancy distribution, pay scale, reservations, other requirements, other instructions, payment challan and online application, click on the links given below… Click Here for Online Application