TNPL Recruitment 2012 – 85 Various Vacancies: Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL) invite applications in prescribed application format for 85 Asst Plant Engineer and Graduate Engineer Trainee posts within 05-09-2012. Other details of notification like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
TNPL Vacancy Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 85
Names of Posts:
1. Asst.Plant Engineer (Mechanical) – 02 vacancies
2. Graduate Engineer Trainee (Chemical) – 37 vacancies
3. Graduate Engineer Trainee (Mechanical) – 22 vacancies
4. Graduate Engineer Trainee (Electrical) – 14 vacancies
5. Graduate Engineer Trainee (Instrumentation) – 05 vacancies
6. Graduate Engineer Trainee (Civil) – 02 vacancies
7. Graduate Engineer Trainee (Environment) – 03 vacancies
Age Limit: Age of General candidates applying for the desired post must be below the limit of 25 years. Cutoff date for determining age limit would be 01-08-2012. (Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt rules).
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess first class BE/B.Tech in relevant discipline.
How to Apply: Candidates need to apply in prescribed application format which can be downloaded from website, fill it with all mandatory details, attach photograph, attest signature and send it along with copies of all relevant certificates, to the following address, Deputy General Manager (HR) Tamilnadu Newsprint and Papers Limited Kagithapuram-639 136, Karur District, Tamilnadu on or before 05-09-2012.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 05-09-2012
For more details like vacancy distribution, pay scale, reservations, other requirements, other instructions and experience required, click on the link given below…